BioEdge provides the latest news and articles about bioethics.
BioNews aims to provide accurate, balanced and timely news and comment on genetics, assisted conception, embryo/stem cell research and related areas.
This form is for registered assisted reproductive treatment providers to submit to VARTA's Central Register, information about:
- the birth of a child born as a result of the donor treatment procedure
- a pregnancy that occurred as a result of the donor treatment procedure
- a donor tretament procedure where the outcome of that procedure is unknown.
This form is for medical practitioners conducting artificial insemination procedures using donated gametes to submit to VARTA's Central Register, information regarding:
- the birth of a child born as a result of the procedure
- a pregnancy that occurred as a result of the procedure
- each procedure performed.
A comprehensive list of books in many languages to help donor parents explain assisted reproduction to their children: sperm donation, egg donation, embryo donation, surrogacy and in vitro fertilization.
IVF treatment can impose heightened sensitivities. Friends who achieve a pregnancy and want to share their news may be unaware that IVF recipients can be distressed to hear about other pregnancies.
Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA) works to ensure that Australians affected by breast cancer receive the very best support, information, treatment and care .
The following brochures are available in hardcopy:
- Possible health effects of IVF
- Finding an egg donor
- Finding a surrogate
- Time to Tell
- Thinking of using donor sperm, eggs or embryos?
- Thinking of donating donor sperm, eggs or embryos?
- Donor Conception Register Services
We are making changes to protect the health and safety of our staff, our clients and the wider community. VARTA is aiming to continue its normal service provision in coming weeks and months, however there may be delays or changes to our activities.
If you are unable to get in touch with us via phone (+61 3 8601 5250) please send your enquiry using the email@example.com email.